2018 Meeting of the CFATG
Date: 17-19th of October 2018
Location: Belambra Club, La Grande Motte, France.
Meeting program : Click here
Click hereto download CFATG8 flyer and share it!
– Early abstract deadline (eligible for short-talk and talks): July 13th 2018
– Late abstract deadline (non-eligible for short-talk and talks): July 13th 2018
– Registration: September 14th 2018
– Late registration: October 19th 2018
|Status||Before September 14th 2018 (taxes included)||After September 14th 2018 (taxes included)|
|Academic researcher (CFATG member)||425€||500€|
|Student and Post-Doc (CFATG member)||275€||400€|
|Student and Post-Doc||325€||450€|
|Companion (Including on-site catering and gala diner)||200€||200€|
To register to CFATG 2018: Click HERE
To become a CFATG member: click here
To become a CFATG member for 2019, please fill out the form include in your welcome pack during the meeting. A permanence desk will be located in the conference room during the annual general CFATG meeting (Thursday 18th, 17h00-18h00). These adhesions are important:
· To promote the development of scientific research in the field of autophagy.
· To stimulate exchanges between scientists, in particular through organization of meetings, seminars and other relevant venues.
· To serve as a link to other national and international associations through scientific collaborations and information dissemination.
· To obtain together a better representation at international meetings dedicated to autophagy and a better recognition and support for activities related to this topic.
· To contribute to continual advancement of scientific and technical standards and education quality in the field of autophagy.
· In addition, these adhesions are mandatory for the young scientists and their supervisor to apply for CFATG awards (fellowships to attend international conferences and annual CFATG meeting).
The registration fees include :
- Access to the scientific program, poster sessions, workshop
- Accommodation, catering and gala dinner
- Abstract submission
- Abstract book
- List of participants
- Coffee breaks
Accommodation will be in the form of bungalow: two single rooms with a shared bathroom (possibility to choose the person with whom to share this bungalow when registering on Azur colloque). A limited number of single rooms is provided (supplement of 50 € when registering on Azur colloque).
Are not included:
Transportation from station or airport toward the congress site. However, a shuttle will be available to come. To benefit from it, do not forget to indicate it during your registration on the site “Azur Colloque”.
Cancellation policy: There will be no refund for cancellations. Only exceptional circumstances will be considered.
To submit an abstract : Click HERE
– Pre-register on « Azur Colloque » – Click HERE
– Create an account in scienconf
– Wait for an email of confirmation
– Log in
– Submit your abstract
Note: To apply for an oral presentation, abstract must be submitted before July 13th 2018.
Events surrounding the meeting
– On Wednesday 17th of October, we are happy to welcome a band from Montpellier, The Cuarteto Cabernet, who will make you discover the Argentine tango. (http://www.cuartetocabernet.com/index.html/, facebook @cuarteto cabernet). Download the flyer
– On Thursday October 18th, our friends and colleagues of The Membrane Band will make us dance with covers of rock standards (Facebook: @membraneband, Youtube: @membraneband). Download the flyer
- Bruno Beaumelle : DR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Martine Biard-Piechaczyk : DR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Sébastien Besteiro : CR CNRS, DIMNP – UMR 5235 CNRS/UM
- Pascale Bomont : CR INSERM, INM U1051 INSERM
- Pierre Diamante : IE CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Lucile Espert (coordinatrice) : CR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Mathilde Galais : Etudiante en thèse, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Sophie Pattingre (coordinatrice) : CR INSERM, IRCM U1194 INSERM
- Véronique Robert_Hebmann : IR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Romain Ragimbeau : Etudiant en thèse – IRCM U1194 INSERM
CFATG scientific committee:
- Pascale Bomont : CR INSERM, INM U1051 INSERM, Montpelllier
- Mojgan Djavaheri-Mergny : CR INSERM, Institut Bergonié, Bordeaux
- Audrey Esclatine (Trésorière) : Professeur Université Paris Sud, I2BC, Gif-sur-Yvette
- Lucile Espert : CR CNRS, IRIM UMR9004 CNRS/UM, Montpellier
- Mathias Faure (Président) : Professeur Université Lyon 1, CIRI, Lyon
- Pierre Lapaquette (secrétaire) : Maître de Conférences, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon
- Etienne Morel : CR INSERM, INEM, U1151 INSERM, Paris
- Sophie Pattingre : CR INSERM, IRCM U1194 INSERM, Montpellier