2018 Meeting of the CFATG
Date: 17-19th of October 2018
Location: Belambra Club, La Grande Motte, France.
Preliminary program :click here
Click HERE to download CFATG8 flyer and share it!
– PhD student/Post-Doc grant application: June 27th 2018
– Early abstract deadline (eligible for short-talk and talks): June 30th 2018
– Late abstract deadline (non-eligible for short-talk and talks): June 30th 2018
– Registration: September 14th 2018
– Late registration: October 19th 2018
|Status||Before September 14th 2018 (taxes included)||After September 14th 2018 (taxes included)|
|Academic researcher (CFATG member)||425€||500€|
|Student and Post-Doc (CFATG member)||275€||400€|
|Student and Post-Doc||325€||450€|
|Companion (Including on-site catering and gala diner)||200€||200€|
To register to CFATG 2018: Click HERE
To become a CFATG member: click here
The registration fees include :
- Access to the scientific program, poster sessions, workshop
- Accommodation, catering and gala dinner
- Abstract submission
- Abstract book
- List of participants
- Coffee breaks
Accommodation will be in the form of bungalow: two single rooms with a shared bathroom (possibility to choose the person with whom to share this bungalow when registering on Azur colloque). A limited number of single rooms is provided (supplement of 50 € when registering on Azur colloque).
Are not included:
Transportation from station or airport toward the congress site. However, a shuttle will be available to come. To benefit from it, do not forget to indicate it during your registration on the site “Azur Colloque”.
Cancellation policy: There will be no refund for cancellations. Only exceptional circumstances will be considered.
To submit an abstract : Click HERE
– Pre-register on « Azur Colloque » – Click HERE
– Create an account in scienconf
– Wait for an email of confirmation
– Log in
– Submit your abstract
Note: To apply for an oral presentation, abstract must be submitted before June 30th 2018.
PhD student/PostDoc Grant:
Several grants will be given to PhD studentd and Post-Doc to their registration for CFATG8.
Application must be sent before June 27th, 2018, midnight, to: email@example.com and should include:
– An abstract in English
– A CV (2 pages max) in French or English
– A motivation letter (1 page max) in French or English
Eligibility: the candidate and his/her supervisor must be a member of CFATG (to subscribe to CFATG: http://cfatg.org/devenir-membre/) and should not be a recipient of a CFATG grant for year 2017 or 2018 (awards are not considered as grant).
- Bruno Beaumelle : DR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Martine Biard-Piechaczyk : DR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Sébastien Besteiro : CR CNRS, DIMNP – UMR 5235 CNRS/UM
- Pascale Bomont : CR INSERM, INM U1051 INSERM
- Pierre Diamante : IE CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Lucile Espert (coordinatrice) : CR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Mathilde Galais : Etudiante en thèse, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Sophie Pattingre (coordinatrice) : CR INSERM, IRCM U1194 INSERM
- Véronique Robert_Hebmann : IR CNRS, IRIM – UMR9004 CNRS/UM
- Romain Ragimbeau : Etudiant en thèse – IRCM U1194 INSERM
CFATG scientific committee:
- Pascale Bomont : CR INSERM, INM U1051 INSERM, Montpelllier
- Mojgan Djavaheri-Mergny : CR INSERM, Institut Bergonié, Bordeaux
- Audrey Esclatine (Trésorière) : Professeur Université Paris Sud, I2BC, Gif-sur-Yvette
- Lucile Espert : CR CNRS, IRIM UMR9004 CNRS/UM, Montpellier
- Mathias Faure (Président) : Professeur Université Lyon 1, CIRI, Lyon
- Pierre Lapaquette (secrétaire) : Maître de Conférences, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon
- Etienne Morel : CR INSERM, INEM, U1151 INSERM, Paris
- Sophie Pattingre : CR INSERM, IRCM U1194 INSERM, Montpellier