Registration for the 10th annual CFATG meeting on autophagy is now open! The meeting will be held in the Kursaal theater, Besançon, France, from May 31 to June 02, 2022.
To register and submit your abstracts, please visit the following website : click here.
– Abstract submission for short talk and flash talks: closed
– Meeting grant for PhD and Post Doc application: closed
– Earlybird registration: closed
– Abstract submission for poster only: closed
– Late registration: closed (maximum number of participants reached)
The abstracts should be written in english (up to 300 words in length).
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us contact.
Several hotels are close to the meeting site, you can find a list of these hotels here: : Liste hôtels
|Status||Before April 15, 2022 (prix TTC)||After April 15, 2022 (prix TTC)|
|Academic researcher (CFATG member)||240€||280€|
|Student / Post-Doc / Lab staff (CFATG member)||140€||180€|
|Student / Post-Doc / Lab staff||180€||280€|
The meeting includes four thematic sessions: Molecular mechanisms, Physiopathology, Cancer and Immunity&Infection.
You can download the pdf files of the flyer and the final program of the CFATG10 meeting.
– Patricia Boya (CIB Margarita Salas, Madrid, Espagne)
– Francesco Cecconi (Danish Cancer Society Research Center, Copenhague, Danemark)
– Patrice Codogno (Institut Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France)
– Mathias Faure (CIRI, Université de Lyon, France)
– Oliver Florey (The Babraham Institute, Cambridge, Royaume-Uni)
– Daniel J. Klionsky (Université du Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA)
On Wednesday June 1st, after the Gala dinner, our friends and colleagues of The Membrane Band will make us dance with covers of rock standards (membrane band website ).
Aurélie Baguet (Inserm UMR1098 RIGHT, Besançon), Gilles Despouy (Inserm UMR1098 RIGHT, Besançon), Michaël Guittaut (Inserm UMR1098 RIGHT, Besançon), Jean-Baptiste Bizeau (INRAE, UMR1324 CSGA, Dijon), Marie-Agnès Bringer (INRAE, UMR1324 CSGA, Dijon), Elise Jacquin (Inserm U1231 Dijon, Université Paris-Saclay), Pierre Lapaquette (UMR PAM, Dijon) et Anne Véjux (EA7270/Bio-PeroxIL, Dijon).
Thanks to our sponsors: