Final program of the CFATG9 is available HERE
Registration for the 9th annual CFATG meeting on autophagy is now open! The meeting will be held in Obernai, a typical Alsatian town located near Strasbourg, at the Bischenberg Conference and Training Centre.
To register, please visit the following website :https://cfatg9.sciencesconf.org/
– Opening registration : June 14, 2019
– Travel grant for PhD and Post Doc application : September 5, 2019 (closed)
– Abstract submission for short talk or poster : September 16, 2019
– Abstract submission for poster only: October 20, 2019
– Earlybird registration : October 20, 2019
– Late registration : November 19, 2019
|Statut||Before October 20, 2019 (Taxes incl.)||After October 20, 2019 (Taxes incl.)|
|Academic researcher (CFATG member)||425€||500€|
|Student and Post-Doc (CFATG member)||275€||350€|
|Student and Post-Doc||325€||400€|
Keynote speakers :
– Michael Thumm (Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany): Molecular mechanisms of autophagy in S. cerevisiae.
– Patrizia Agostinis (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
– Christian Behrends (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München, Germany)
– Jörn Dengjel (Université de Fribourg, Suisse)
– Katja Simon (University of Oxford, UK)
Local Organizing Committee :
Frédéric Gros (coordinator, IBMC), Nicolas Charlet-Berguerrand (IGBMC), Vincent Flacher (IBMC), Sylvie Fournel (CAMB), Philippe Georgel (IRM), Sophie Jung, (IBMC), Samuel Liégeois (IBMC), Sylviane Muller (BSC)
In association with the LS2-Autophagy-Swiss network for autophagy research and the GBM Studiengruppe Autophagie.
Thank you to our sponsors