Molecular mechanism of autophagy regulation in breast cancer.
Lab of Dr. Verena Jendrossek, Institut für Zellbiologie (Tumorforschung), Universitätsklinikum Essen
, Essen, Germany
We are seeking for highly motivated and enthusiastic PhD candidates with a desire to move forward cancer research. We aim to explore the molecular mechanism of autophagy regulation in breast cancer. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in molecular and cell biology and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment.
More information click here
– Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, biotechnology or a related discipline.
– Previous experience with cell culture techniques as well as cell and molecular biology is essential.
– Felasa B certificate and previous experience working with mice is preferred.
– Strong communication and team working skills are required.
– Excellent written and oral English is essential.
Please send your application (CV, a letter of motivation, copy of certificates, expected availability date and the names and contact information of 2-3 references) preferably via Email (in one single PDF file) with reference to the tender number 668 within two weeks after publication to
Dr. Verena Jendrossek
Institut für Zellbiologie (Tumorforschung)
Hufelandstr. 55 D – 45147 Essen, GERMANY