Post-doctoral fellows and Ph. D students to work on autophagy, ER stress and immunity
The laboratory of dendritic cell biology, Centre d’ Immunologie de Marseille-Luminy, Marseille, France
The Centre d’ Immunologie de MarseilleLuminy is a world-class immunology institute with a tradition of high quality research. It provides an exceptional international research environment, with a renowned graduate program. The CIML is currently composed of 200 members in 14 research groups and 6 scientific core facilities. The CIML is located campus in the Calanques national park in the south of France and is affiliated with Inserm, CNRS and Aix-Marseille University. http://www.ciml.univ-mrs.fr.
The laboratory of dendritic cell biology seeks to recruit talented individuals in the field of cell biology, system biology and autophagy applied to immunology. Our integrated projects focus on membrane traffic regulation, stress responses and autophagy upon inflammation or infection in both human and mouse models (see selected recent publications list). http://www.ciml.univ-mrs.fr/science/labphilippe-pierre/home
Selected recent publications list:
1. Guanabenz inhibits TLR9 signaling through a pathway that is independent of eIF2α dephosphorylation by the GADD34/PP1c complex. Perego J, Mendes A, Bourbon C, Camosseto V, Combes A,, Dalet A., Spinelli L, Chiche L,Santos M., Gatti E and Pierre P. Sci Signal. 2018.
2. BAD-LAMP controls TLR9 trafficking and signalling in human plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Combes A, Camossetto V, N’Guessan P., Argüello R.J., Mussard J., Caux C., Bendriss-Vermare N., Pierre P. and Gatti E. Nat Commun. 2017.
3. Guanabenz Prevents D-Galactosamine/LPSInduced Liver Damage and Mortality. Perego J., Bourbon C., Chasson L., Laprie C., Spinelli L., Camosseto V., Gatti E. and Pierre P. Front. Immunol., 2017.
4. MARCH9 mediated-ubiquitination regulates MHC I export from the TGN. De Angelis Rigotti F, De Gassart A, Pforr C, Cano F, Combes A, Camossetto V, Lehner P, Pierre P and Gatti E. Immunol Cell Biol. 2017.
5. Protein synthesis inhibition and GADD34 control IFN-beta heterogeneous expression in response to dsRNA. Dalet A., Argüello R.J., Combes L, Spinelli L., Gatti E. and Pierre P. EMBO J. 2017.
6. Regulation of protein synthesis and autophagy in activated dendritic cells: implications for antigen processing and presentation. Argüello RJ, Reverendo M, Gatti E, Pierre P. Immunol Rev. 2016.
7. RUN and FYVE domain-containing protein 4 enhances autophagy and lysosome tethering in response to Interleukin-4. Terawaki S, Camosseto V, Prete F, ……, Gatti E, Pierre P. J. Cell Biol. 2015.
8. Mapping the crossroads of immune activation and cellular stress response pathways. Cláudio N, Dalet A, Gatti E, and Pierre P. EMBO J. 2013.