Beth Levine Thesis Prize
Through this Thesis Award, we wish to pay tribute to Professor Beth Levine, a colleague and friend who has brought together the international autophagy community.
Her pioneering work in the field has led to numerous advances in the pathophysiology of autophagy.
As last year, in honor of Beth Levine, the CFATG will award a thesis prize of 500 euros.
● Be up to date with their CFATG dues for the year 2023
● Have defended a doctoral thesis in the field of autophagy between January 1 and December 31, 2022
● Provide a pdf copy of the thesis which will be published on the CFATG website.
● Deadline: February 15, 2023 midnight
The file must contain:
● A copy of the thesis in PDF format
● A complete CV
● A summary of the results obtained during the thesis (max 5 pages)
● A letter of motivation