The CFATG wishes to award grants throughout the year (contribution to travel/accommodation and registration fees) for PhD or post-doctoral students wishing to present their work on autophagy at conferences. In order to promote the dynamics of research on autophagy, the conference does not have to be centered around autophagy.
The request must be made before the dates of the congress.
The conditions of attribution are :
- to be a member of the CFATG (up to date with its annual contribution)
- to present their work on autophagy in the form of a poster or an oral presentation
- The winner will have to mention the support of the CFATG during his oral or poster presentation and
send us an abstract “back from the congress” which will then appear on the CFATG website.
Documents to be submitted to make your application:
- a CV
- a summary of the work you wish to present
- the program or the web page of the conference
- a letter of motivation
- a financial simulation justifying the amount requested from CFATG (travel, accommodation,